Our property appraisal emulations utilize databases maintained around the country covering more than 3,000 counties and 90+ percent of all United States real estate transactions. Updated regularly, data is gathered from thousands of government and proprietary sources, often including tax assessors, revenue commissioners, treasurers, county clerks and now MLS information across the nation. Reports often incorporate maps, document images, and even floor plans (when available) to help paint a complete picture.
- Over 145 million properties, including residential, vacant land and more
- 3+ billion document images
- 500 million historical transactions
- 4.5 million new transaction records per month
- New! MLS data is now incorporated (where available) to assist in estimating valuations.
A comprehensive list of the areas we service can be found below under Service Areas by State.