Homeowners and homebuyers can both benefit from our appraisal emulation report. It is a powerful valuation tool offering objective and factual information accompanied by experienced opinions. We offer an easy-to-read format that includes up to 20 sales comparables. The average report is ten pages in length and typically includes the following information indicated below. Note: The availability of information may vary as required by law or as made available by local governments.
Home Value Report Features:
- Human Performed Assessments
- Reliable Results in 24 Hours
- Up to 20 Area Sales*
- Site Information (Rooms, Living Area, Lot, etc.)
- Prior Sales Information (Dates, Amounts, etc.)
- Tax Assessed Value (Improvements and Land)
- Property Images/Photos
- Floor Plans (If Available)
- Lot Mapping and Aerial Views
- Annual Taxes (Current and Prior Years)
- Owner Information and Property Events
*Area sales prices for nondisclosure states (Alaska, Idaho, Kansas, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Mexico, Texas, and Utah) will show the list price or estimated value.